The Leroy engine is available for free for any legal and correct use.
Please REGISTER first.
Please select a download:
- 64 Bit Windows – Windows 7/8/Server 20**
- 32 Bit Windows – Windows XP
- 64 Bit Linux – RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu… (universal Linux binary)
- 32 Bit Linux – RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu… (universal Linux binary)
- Free BSD
- Open BSD
- Net BSD
- Mac OSX
- Solaris 10+ Sparc
All downloads are packaged with AIX > 6.1 agents. The AIX controller will be available shortly.
An open-source plugin for Jenkins, a continuous build and integration tool, which is available for free and written in Java. This plugin integrates Leroy with Jenkins so that you may create deployment jobs and fetch the latest version of leroy through the tool, create and install agents and environments. assign roles and more. You can read more about it here: https://github.com/epicforce/leroy_jenkins/wiki.
Leroy supports the following operating systems. Leroy can also be supported on almost any operating system upon request.
- Windows (32/64 bit)
- RedHat / CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu (32/64 bit)
- Solaris Sparc
- Solaris x86
- AIX >= 6.1
- Request a platform